* French Presidential elections and geostrategic issues for Algeria”
* The political situation and the state of current France
* Voting and democratic representation in France – Lobbying
* The “democratic” rupture: the vote of the ECT (European Constitutional Treaty) in 2005. Rejection of the ECT by the people.
* Ratification of the treaty in February 2008 by the Congress. Contrary to the people’s vote of 2005.
* The functioning of politics in France, especially since the period of N. Sarkozy, based on lobbies.
* What are the objectives for Franco-Algerians in the upcoming electoral deadlines?
* Absence of lobby
* What are the political prospects for binationals in France?
* What are the ways to influence the next presidential elections in France?